Thursday, September 29, 2011

AWARD WINNING BLOG!!!

Versatile Blogger Award

Oh, oh my goodness! Well this is just so...so unexpected, I don't know what to say. Let me first thank my family who has supported my dear, dear almost husband for supporting me in all my excenticness and then going public with it. Also, I would like to thank my girls for inspiring me to just be silly. You the read for every once in awhile looking at my craziness. And Last but not least Gene Pool Diva For finding me when I was just a little blog and making one of her 15! I couldn't be one of 15 without you.

Now moving on to more about me. Seven things you don't know about me (I don't know who you are OR what you know so I'm just gonna through some stuff out there, ok? ok!)
Now some of these may shock you, but hold on here goes:
#1 I am NOT a professional blogger. I know, I know it's had to tell, but I actually have a full-time job, kids, dogs, and some other hobbies...ok interests.
#2 I am NOT always this serious. It's true I have a lighter side. I also write another blog about less serious stuff like feeling "crazy" and raising "crazy" kids!
#3 I am tattooed. Five now, and probibly not done.
#4 I have dogs. (refur to #1) Two, one old and weird and one young and not so smart.
#5 I am addicted to coffee and coffee makes me distractable...wait is that one thing or two?
#6 I have MANY MANY identities. here I am Peppermint Patty, on Facebook and Twitter I am Patty Kay, but in real life. I have a secret identity.
#7 I am writing this in order to procrastinate at work. (Thank goodness for my secret identity)

Now to award my 15 blogs.....ANNNNNNNDDDDD the winnners are

this is getting hard, clearly I do not socialize enough online!
8 Mama Knows Best Blog (sorry fake)
Ok, Ok I can't make it to 15 and even at 12 I cheated and put in a few that were already established writers, but I tried!!!!

Thanks again Gene Pool Diva!!!!












2 comments:

  1. On behalf of Ceil, whose article this seems to be aimed at with #7, thanks! (The post you left the link to this page on is one of hers.) Ceil's only one of several writers we have writing for the Nose, please keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried so many times to comment on this...I really really have. Mayhaps its because I was using my crackberry to do it. *Sigh* Finally have some actually lap top time (yes, I'm on the commode - go figure).

    A LOOOOONG OVER DUE THANKS A MILLION! I super duper very much appreciate the recognition and being listed with other great bloggers! YOU are awesome!

    ReplyDelete