Tuesday, September 27, 2011

After Aug I turn into a Pumpkin

I have a love of all things fall (except Halloween) Thanksgiving, the fall leaves, fall colors, smells, tastes! Oh My!!!!! Pumpkin farms with the kids. A hayride in the evening with a bonfire after, and gooey ooey s'mores. Last weekend I had a hot apple dumpling complete with Carmel AND ice cream on top. Heaven! Ahhh it is just the best time of the year.

But ohhhhh let me tell you if I am passionate about anything it is about PUMPKIN! I love pretty much anything pumpkin flavored. I make a list every fall of all the pumpkin yumminess I have gotten my hands on. It ends up sounding similar to Bubba in Forest Gump. "Shrimp kabobs, shrimp scampi, shrimp sandwiches..." Pumpkin roll, pumpkin beer, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes (2 of my favorites mixed together) pumpkin latte, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin bread, pumpkin dip....I could go on forever!

Anyway my little pumpkin tangent was brought to you today because of my mother, and my coworker. Yesterday my newly retired mother sent a loaf of pumpkin bread to work for me. I was so excited about it that I didn't even take it home to share with the boy and the kids. (shhhhhhh I am keeping all for myself) Then TODAY my coworker brought me THESE as a surprise!!!!! OH PUMPKIN HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OHHHH JOY!!!
My two pumpkin treats TOGETHER!
Homemade pumpkin bead (yeah it is prob a mix, but I don't care)

1 comment:

  1. Hold your joy and step away from the pumkin long enough to collect your Versatile Blogger Award. I nominated you. If you'd like to participate, please pop on over. If not, no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete