Monday, September 19, 2011

No Left Turns...Unless You Are Me





The other day on my way home from work, I was stuck for like 2 lights waiting for the car at the front of the line to turn left without a turning light or lane. It occurred to me that maybe Massachusetts got it right with all their round-about silliness.  NO ONE CAN TURN LEFT EVER!!! Ok, Ok, Ok, maybe just no one can turn left without a turning lane and light, unless of course it is me, and I am running late (as usual), and turning left is the fastest way to get to whatever I am late for that day. So next time you are holding up a line of traffic, sitting there with your blinker on, trying to get left without a turning lane think about this, if you make enough rights you will eventually get left.

No comments:

Post a Comment