Wednesday, September 21, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'

Boots, boots, boots, boots boots! I am not a country gal, nor a city girl. I guess you would call me contemporary country. But to me fall means one thing...the return of my cowgirl boots! LO-VE THEM! My boy, he is not a fan, but I can't help it. They make me happy, make me feel sexy, proud. The make me strut! I even have his daughter wearing my favorite pair from when my daughter was little. They are ruby red, with silver toes, in about a kids size 10! She wears them with pride and tells everyone she is now a country girl! Makes my day! So here is my solute to the awesomeness that is BOOTS!
AMAZING Color!!!! Love it!!!


Need a pair for both my girls.

SOOOO much fun. I TOTALLY want these rain boots.

Nice!

Classic. Good color. Wear with anything.

COLORS

MY DREAM BOOTS!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sigh, my feet are fat, er, wide, but I've yearned for ostrich skin (fake is fine) boots for three decades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gene Pool Diva, I am sorry to hear about your...ummmm narrowness impaired feet. My daughter has the same problem! The worst part of both my boot AND shoe addiction is that I am a vegetarian (shhhhh don't tell) But I totally want an ostrich purse!

    ReplyDelete