Monday, October 3, 2011

Ode to Friendship

To all the peeps that help me get through life!





My friends are unique!




Each on special in there own way!

They help me when I need them the most!
They make me smile even when I don't feel like smiling!

They make me feel warm and fuzzy!!!!

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for all your love and support as my life, and my mood, is forever changing! I would be lost without all of your support, alcoholic drinks, and shoulders to lean on (when stumbling figuratively or literally). You make me laugh and you laugh at me (it's ok I laugh at you too). It's really something special! Love you all!

Also, a special thanks to bat crap crazy for inspiring BOTH my blogs today!

1 comment:

  1. Woowhooo! Extra mentions! Friends are awesome and I think that first pic is probably my favorite. It made me laugh the most anyway. I'm pretty sure I've said that a time or two!!

    ReplyDelete