Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chirstmases Past!

I have a love for campy, anything and everything campy, I probably love it. Not tacky mind you true, roadside attraction campy! Falling under this chatagory is my full on LOVE of aluminium Christmas trees. (sigh) I want one in the worst way, but I have a kid. Sooooo the holidays are about what she wants, not what momma wants. I do, however, have a whole book on aluminium Christmas trees. I have spent hours looking at them on Ebay. My ex and I were married in Dec. so one anniversary we took a day trip to the aluminum Christmas tree museum!!! (I know, right!?) Aluminum Christmas Tree Museum Check it out. It is camp-tacular! So seeing how this is the look....shiny blog, Christmas is coming, and, well, frankly I will use any excuse to look at aluminum trees (especially the ones on the spinny stands with the light wheel. gitty just thinking about it!)


                                                              


Love this book!
Pink is my absolute FAV!!!!
White and Red NICE!


Reynolds made them, also a company called EVERGLEAM (clever, right!?)

OHHHH Gold!

THE LEG LAMP!!! Also, something I want REALLY badly!

With color Wheel!

Classic!
Hope your holiday season is GLEAMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment